Thursday 24 September 2009

Is it bad to be nice ?

I admit I'm not very nice one or at least that's what I think inside..but when it comes to act I can't say No to people or fight my own battles.. I prefer diplomacy or not confronting than facing someone & make an enemy

One of my dearest friends said something hurts about me infront of other 2 friends,so they came & told me..I really was surprised but,I know this girl really loves me & whenever I need her I always find her by my side.so I overlook that & talked to her as I heard nothing..

Another big discussion happened around certain people & at the end my sister said to me : Stop being nice !!

I don't like to hold a grudge or fight not because I'm afraid of them ,but maybe because I don't want to lose or hurt people, I'm like social butterfly.. she says that my life lacks of drama..
so I'm asking is it bad thing to be too nice with people ??


4 comments:

  1. Hi! Qualified opinion, beeing like that myself - no, it is definitely not bad beeing nice. BUT there is danger to it, because yoy can be eaten up, beeing taken for granted, sitting at the end of the day feeling exploited because of a quality you yourself consider positive... So sit down once in a while, and try to concentrate on setting your boundaries. You, and only you, decide how your day is, and I have experienced that friends can take honest feedback.
    Remember, beeing positive and friendly spreads positive energy in your surroundings, that is a good thing!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it seem bad to be nice sometimes? I hate that! I feel that way alot. I'll just get weird looks or rude comments if I'm "too" nice to somebody. Some people see others as weak if they're overly nice though, and I can see why that might be. Like Marit said, "you can be eaten up, being taken for granted." So true.
    Just keep being nice and happy, no matter what anyone thinks! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diala! Too much of something is always bad enough and being too nice is prone to being abused that when we encounter people that challenge our limits the only thing we could do is cringe at the thought of it without doing anything to once and for all stop it. I don't want to be a silent protester. Give that person a good fight with and you'll surely feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. our world is quite twisted!!if a person is to nice then people think that something is wrong and if someone is bad then also people have a problem.so wat I'm saying is that people have problems in their lives and so they don't want others to live happily either!!and ya dont always be nice!!nice wont earn you a dime in this cruel world!!twisted people go to the top and the nice people hmmm..they just hang somewhere in the middle!!oh then also don't change just adapt to the situation!!

    ReplyDelete