Sunday 27 September 2009

My Sweet 10 things..

This idea I took it from a beautiful girl named Jess on 20sb.net
It will be a reminding of the things I'm grateful for every week..because once the gratitude fill your heart,the warmth will never leave it..

1) My sister & my best friend,
they arrived 2 days ago,I thought I missed them a little coz they traveled during summer only, but when I saw them,I knew how much space there was in my heart

2) Children laugh
oh God..I was having breakfast & watching TV when this little cute girl was laughing the whole thing..she made my day,I couldn't help but to smile whenever I remember her..

3) Ph.D.Zakria
Microbiology is not the same anymore..I swear I can sit all day & listen to what he has to say..

4) My M.A.C Technakohl,
It's like water to me..

5) My Mamy's food,
although she's the one who taught me how to cook..still her food comes from Heaven*yummi*

6) Fernando Torres scored a hat-trick against Hull on Saturday's game
& as the British say,MAGNIFICENT

7) Singing of birds..
Everyday at sunset I go out at the balcony to hear them..beautiful creatures

8) Ferrero Roche Chocolate..
I'm going to make uncomfortable sounds if I start speaking about it ;)

9) Cold shower..
nothing more refreshing after long day

10) I stole my sister's new shoes,went out & didn't get caught :)

now,it's your turn to let me hear your little 10 things..

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful post, Dolcy! I agree with Ferrero Roche Chocolate but I prefer hot shower after a long tiring day : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nice post there!!how such small things in life that we stop appreciating once we grow can cheer us up if we think about them even for a second!!keep writing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!
    I loved your idea of siting back and giving thought to all the big & small beautiful gifts life has to offer.

    Keep 'em coming girl!

    ReplyDelete