Thursday 15 October 2009

The Match Maker Job

what's better than seeing people fall in love ?

Love makes life pretty & full of meanings,so how about helping a bit in sparkling the air?
And Since I'm in the mood of Love for the last two weeks,I decided to spread it everywhere

So,I had some plans in my mind to start the action..
And my rule is if you're not the prefect match at least you had the chance to try it out..

One of my friends had a crush for a long time now for one of our colleagues,but he's so blunt & thinks twice before act,so Hola,perfect call ..When I saw him enters the gate with his friends,I pretended I'm rushing home because I have an emergency,I took one of my sketches & gave it to him & said she needs it very urgent [no lies XD ,if her life depends on stupid drawing of a virus ]
I texted her "thank me later".. at night she called me,& said what the hell did I do,he gave it to her & went on his way as there's nothing (it was a total failure !!)
And as that would stop me..

Next ! another one of my girls was enrolled in a new course,so I took the opportunity cause I see her as a perfect match for a guy in the same course..I introduced them to each other & encouraged him to help her as she's new in this,I left them & went hoping this time it'll work out,
5 days passed & he called her back asking if she needs any help ..(what I see,yep couple on the road..hopefully)

And now it's your turn to share your story in spreading the love around so maybe I can use them soon,because my goal is to reach 5 couples in the next 2 weeks

1 comment:

  1. lol so my two frnds had feelings for each other but there only eye contact between them and nothing else.so we planted greeting cards with mushy letters in their bags in their names!!haha it was kind of a prank thing for us but wat can say destined had planned something else!!we are not frnds anymore so i dont knw wat happened but that time it worked for them!!haha that's my story!!!

    ReplyDelete