Thursday 15 October 2009

It's time to say it loud

This earth has given us so much & what have we done..we returned the favor back by killing life on it..

And on behalf of The Blog Action Day09: Climate Change,time has come to take an action

I was in the car 2 days ago & I were nearly suffocated by the black gases running from cars,the hot weather & high humid, I couldn't take a breath & felt my lung was blocked,I closed the window & opened the AC to catch my breath,I saw people wearing masks because they're afraid of catching a swine flue...well guess what,this is a bigger disaster,its effect will last for years & simply you may dye of swine flu just because you have a bronchial asthma or lung disease which you can easily imagined where did that come from !!

On TV today there was a report about how The North Pole is heading towards melting in 10 years, Can someone explain me how we reached this point ?

I never like being negative in speaking but this really MUST STOP
if we couldn't find an urgent solving for global warming..then we are doomed for sure

An easy way to start... GET GREEN & GIVE US SOME OXYGEN
I find planting is the easiest way to start by yourself
I'm not going to blurbing around solutions,Ill just attach a useful link that considers helping in saving our planet..take a quick look & choose your own pathway..
http://www.wecansolveit.org/content/solutions

So please let us be one hand once this time to save ourselves first then the next generations that will inherit our lovely earth

1 comment:

  1. yeah i too saw the documentary and the way the poles are moving around 30km an year is just ridiculous!!its time the builders stop concentrating on cutting every tree and mountain that comes in their way otherwise there wont be any earth left to dig in the future!!!!nice post!!

    ReplyDelete