Friday 16 October 2009

Liar,Liar

I wonder if laying is a way to avoid problems or make ourselves look better..everyone has his faults,his weaknesses,that's what make us humans..when we lie we oppose our nature & look for highly angelic level that can't be obtained by deceiving..

I'm not talking about the white lies where you intend to prevent harm or cutting ties,I'm talking about a habit people developed to fit in the society..
Do people lie to avoid embarrassment or it's just lacking of confidence ?

My heart cracks whenever you lie,how can you look at me straight in the eyes & say it simple as it's just normal words..even if you don't mean any thing bad,still I think it's deceiving..cheating begin with a mere lie so how can we build a relation if we start with a lie ?!
How far do you go in forgiving lies.. do you stand them or you cut ties from the first ?

Are good liars good actors because they laugh at you inside..or do you think you can easily sniff a liar..I read before something about body language where you sweat more or tremble alot..what if you have a botox like expressions..does that make it any easier ?!

Acceptance your life is the key to let people find out how much amazing you're..
Oh & Bitter Advice: Just continue to lie like that & soon you'll find me nowhere around to lie at..

6 comments:

  1. Very true indeed!
    I find it impossible to stand those people who lie with confidence and when discovered or confronted blame you for forcing them to lie.

    We come across liars everywhere. It can pretty difficult to judge / recognize them just by their body language. But that rule definitely helps.People are generally uncomfortable and less fluent when they lie.
    The only exception being 'habitual liars'.

    Keep up the good work Diala. Thank you for your lovely comments on my articles.

    Hope to see you around.

    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good relationship should be founded on trust and honesty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh the big habit of lying!!its like to start with one innocent lie and then you think that why not a few more it wont harm anybody would it!!people keep lying all the time and habitual liars are miles away frm trembling or sweating they are pro liars!!nice post and in the end wat we can do is remain ourselves as someone who speaks the truth!!keep writing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished the book The Memory Keeper's Daughter and the premise of the book is a lie and the book kind of made me mad because of it. Have you ever seen that show lie to me? It talks about the body language and things people do when they are lying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh. Interesting insight. The advice part was good. You write pretty well. How about changing the blog theme for the better? Might add to your appeal :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well it's a bit twisted, but I like liars. Because I while ago I read about how to find out when people are lying, theres the body language, tonality and microexpressions. So when people do lie, I say nothing except give them a knowing, smug, smile. And it drives them crazy!

    ReplyDelete